Tuesday, September 9, 2014

One Month

It's hard to believe but this guy is one month already. But yet I feel like he's always been a part of our family. We love him more every day! Harley is the sweetest baby. He is starting to smile at us. He likes when you rub his cheek. He eats non stop. He would love for me to just sit and feed him all day long. I feel like I am always hungry just trying to eat enough to support this big guy! He is growing so fast. I don't know what he weighs right now though...He sleeps great, gets up about 2x a night to eat, not too bad. He is a very loud sleeper though, he grunts and groans a lot. We are looking forward to the day he sleeps in his own room...He still has his gorgeous full head of hair. He has decided that baths aren't too bad anymore and actually enjoys them. Whenever he hears Emery's voice he smiles. Emery spends lots of time sitting on the couch holding him, or laying next to him on the floor. Only if Macie is asleep though. She attacks him anytime she can reach him! But she also gives he lots and lots of kisses. We love we Harley!!

No comments: