haha...this was SO funny to read last night, as brad came home from work and was puzzled at what he heard. I about died. I immediately called mom and Shane, because it was such a shocker. I guess the laugh is on me!
haha! I totally believed it at first too, until we read it was printed on April 1...and it says at the bottom it's joke! We read it at work this morning and all of us thought it was so neat and we were so proud of Gladys Knight! We were wondering if he was going to start singing Mormon Rap and take of of his past cd's out of stores and everything...then we found out it's not true...lame!
2 comments:
haha...this was SO funny to read last night, as brad came home from work and was puzzled at what he heard. I about died. I immediately called mom and Shane, because it was such a shocker. I guess the laugh is on me!
haha! I totally believed it at first too, until we read it was printed on April 1...and it says at the bottom it's joke! We read it at work this morning and all of us thought it was so neat and we were so proud of Gladys Knight! We were wondering if he was going to start singing Mormon Rap and take of of his past cd's out of stores and everything...then we found out it's not true...lame!
Post a Comment