
The other night a guy came to my apartment selling some sketches. They were VERY VERY good. He had some of the Rexburg Temple, President Hinckley, President Monson, and he can draw others. For instance if you want one of the Salt Lake Temple or something like that. They are a very good price too! The 8x10's are only $5! They are very good drawings too! I'm going to get one of President Monson, and so is my mom. If any one else wants a drawing just leave me a comment on this post or call me or something!
2 comments:
I WANT 58 OF THEM. COUNT ME IN! CAN YOU ORDER ME 58? SHALL I SEND YOU MY MONEY NOW? DO I GET A DISCOUNT FOR ORDERING SO MANY? April Fools Kara! I only want one. But I will send you my money now if you want me to.
By the way....I absolutely adore your page and the colors. I am a yellow freek, and it is soooooo cute. Thought I would tell you that.
Post a Comment