So my cousin told me about an ADORABLE website, it's called
http://www.modbeclothing.com/. And I found some more swimsuits that I love! My favorite is the Orange one...I'm considering getting it rather than the black and white one below...But I do love the Black and White one so so much! What do ya think?


2 comments:
The orange and white is CUTE! (Do they have orange bottoms? I think that would match better?) I still LOVE the black and white though-the bottoms on that one are ADORABLE! The belt really makes it unique! You are so cute and skinny I think you would look great in either on! I however have this whole stretch mark issue after Alyse and could never pull off anything that even hinted at showing my tummy! Good luck in your searching! My least favorite purchase --- SWIMSUITS! ugh!
haha! Oh they are my least favorite too!!! I LOVE the bottoms on the black and white one too! May I could get a bottom from there to match the orange one?!?! I'll have to look into that! I love the pattern on the black and white one, very unique!
Post a Comment