Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rexburg Temple

On Sunday Amanda and I went on a walk to the Temple. It is such a gorgeous temple, I absolutely love it!









3 comments:

Terry Lynn said...

Kara! Help. ON my blog, some of the words on the right column cannot be read because of the font color. What can I do? Some of the fonts are brown, and I don't know why some are peach. Can we change it?

Terry Lynn said...

Hey...I love that new template! I love the peach colors, and just really like the whole thing. I also love the one I am using now too. I guess when I get tired of that one, I will have you help me save my stuff and use the new one. You make such darling templates. Yea! Shane is in San Francisco for 3 days, that lucky guy. That is the most fun town.

Em said...

I love those pictures. I am going to have to get Brad to go with me to the temple. I would love it. And I'll have to agree with my mom...I love her new template! So springy!