Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Swimsuit Season!






Swimsuit season is just around the corner...SCARY!!! I have been looking at some suits online and these are 4 that I LOVE! What do ya think?!?!

5 comments:

Terry Lynn said...

Kara,
Thanks for the new colors on my blog. It is cute. You mentioned that you couldn't write a comment. I had changed some things and I didn't know it would protect from comments. Try it again and see if it will let you this time. I think I found what I did wrong.
Also, when I trade backgrounds, I loose all of my info. that I previously had. Is there a way to protect it and not loose it? It was a pain going and trying to figure out everyones blog addresses again. I have now lost the other stuff and I don't want to especially go and figure it all out again. I know that I lost my music last time I changed my background. I have never tried to re-enter it again, since I can't remember what Emily told me to do.

Em said...

DEFINITELY the black and white. SOOOO cute!

Kara Welker said...

I agree that one is my fav!!

Russ said...

I like the black and white as well! I love the cute little belt on the bottoms! I just found CUTE swimsuits on a website: http://www.modbeclothing.com/

If I weren't going to be hugely preggo or post preggo during swim season I would get one . . . maybe next year! Best of luck in your shopping!

Kara Welker said...

Oh thanks! I will go look at those! I have my heart set on that black and white one though! It's SOO Cute! I have to go to fashion place mall all the way in Murray to try it on and stuff! I love it though!