Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fire Hockey




So last night I went and played Fire Hockey with some friends...it was so fun! For those of you who have never played Fire Hockey (which I hadn't until last night...) this is what it is! We took tennis balls and soaked them in gasoline and then we light them on fire and played hockey with them! It probably sounds a lot more dangerous than it actually was...We played on the outdoor hockey rink up here so nothing could light on fire there was snow on the ice so it reallly wasn't dangerous at all! And it's Rexburg....and it's winter (yes it's still very much winter here...no spring for quite some time still..) it was about 5 degrees so nothing that didn't have gasoline on it couldn't really light! You couldn't hit it off the ground because the air was too cold it would blow it out! So all in all it was a fairly safe activity! haha! Nonetheless, It was really fun! One kids hair did light on fire once but it was just a little bit and it went out quick! It was a lot of! fun, scary, but fun!

3 comments:

Em said...

Haahaa...that looks like a blast! Who would've ever "thunk" it? Man, sometimes I miss the college days! Enjoy them!

Kara Welker said...

It was so random really...haha! But really fun! haha

Terry Lynn said...

Kara, I think I would like a background with peach and green. Do you think that would be pretty? I actually really love the one I have now, and I am not sure I want to change yet, but I will eventually. I like the red and yellow one but I have so many posts with red lettering, I don't think it would show up on red. Peach and green just sounds springy, and red is wintery to me.