Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Isn't he so cute??

I have never really been into American Idol but my friend Amanda has me hooked this season, and I think that David Archuleta is THE cutest kid! He is so amazing! The kid had vocal paralysis for crying out loud! I've had my voice my whole life and I can't sing a note! I love this kid! And to make it even better he's from Salt Lake! Makin' Utah proud! Way to be David!

5 comments:

Em said...

oh...I love David! His song last week, the John Lennon song, I seriously have re-played probably 10 times. Soooo good. I am a huge fan. I can't wait to see my mom's response to you liking the "she-male" as Brad and I call him. Trust me on that. As far as the girls go...I LOVE Brooke! Both her and David are LDS, and she has such a great spirit about her. Not to mention the fact that she's a great singer. Check her out. You'll love her.

Kara Welker said...

haha! I agree he is a "she male" and I don't know why I like him but I do!! it's wierd I know...Brooke is the only girl that I know and I like her too!

Terry Lynn said...

KARA,,,KARA,,,,KARA......Please tell me you are j/k! The other guy, (whatever his name is...and I don't really care) is.....well, he should be singing on the girls side. He is fine while he is singing. When he is talking, I can not stand to even listen to him.(Or watch his mannerisms, for that matter.) The comment he made about 'him being a juicey little red tomato', on Tuesday, put me over the edge. Kim left the room in disgust. It is David from Utah, and Brooke, the LDS nanny from California, all the way for me. They are both doing well. I make my prediction now. DAVID WILL TOTALLY WIN. Little Murray, Utah will be on the National map. Watch and see. I hope 'tomato girl' leaves tonight. OOH. I am so bad.

Kara Welker said...

The "she-male" got voted off...too bad...haha!! Just Kiddin' as long as David is around still I'm good!

Terry Lynn said...

Kara...who is going home tonight? Which of the final 12 will be the first to leave? Brooke did sooo good with her Beatles song last night. She was stunning. David didn't do as well as before, but he will surely stay. He is so cute.