Some pics of some yummy cupcakes that I made for Brandon and Jason and my hometeachers last week. And the cake bites I also made for Brandon and Jason and then for desert last Sunday!! YUMMY!! I am making some more fun desserts tonight for St. Patricks (I did have a big green dinner planned, but I ended up have to work a 12 today :(, so no more green dinner) And then Thursday night we are throwing a surprise birthday party for my roommate Megan and I am making TONS of yummy treats! Our whole ward is coming so I have a lot to make!! It is gonna be SOOOO good! I will post more pics!!



2 comments:
Those pictures literally make my mouth water. Seriously! I want to know how you made the cake bites? It looks like melted chocolate instead of frosting. Cute-cute-cute!
You are so creative!! Can you teach me some tips!?
Post a Comment