Friday, March 6, 2009

{Que es eso}

I thought we were done with this.....



My roommate is in hair school, so she has these stupid mannekin heads that she will set out in random places to scare me to death!! Well the other day I came home from work and walked in my room and she had one sitting there on my dresser that scared me TO DEATH!!!! So....I got this brilliant idea (actually not that brilliant, but funny...) and I dressed up with her mannekin head and walked out in the living room where her (Janaye) and Julia were sitting there talking. They busted up laughing, pictures just aren't the same, but it is super funny!! haha



Disclaimer....I'm so embarrased about how messy our apartment is in this video :( it was midnight on a Saturday night...hence the blankets, crooked couch covers...etc... And our couch covers are not orange contrary to this video!!! :)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

The pictures of the blizzard - or whatever it is you call that - are beautiful - despite the fact that we definitely have seen enough snow!