
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
St. Patricks Desserts and my new Stethoscope
These are the desserts that I made for Brandon and Jason and my roommates for St. Patricks day. The balls are Oreo bites that I made, then the others are just Oreos dipped in chocolate! They were YUMMY!!!! THEN today I got my new stethoscope in the mail!! YEAH!!! It is SO nice! It is a Littmann Master Classic II and I love it! It is Burgundy and has ~Kara RN~ engraved on the top! I love it! It has amazin aucoustics and I can hear about anything now! I have been messing around with it all day! Even Brandon has been practicing with it, I taught him how to listen to lungs, he says he hears stuff...who knows if he really does...But I love it! So excited to take it to the hospital tomorrow!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kara, you are so creative with all the little cupcakes and treats you make for everyone...especially Brandon and Jason! What lucky ducks! Love the stethoscope. Yay!
Treats like yours could be shipped north to Mtn Green without too much trouble!!!:)
Post a Comment