Saturday, February 23, 2008

Here's to Best Friends

This post is a special tribute to my best friends in the ENTIRE world! (even though two can't read it, keep up the hard work guys :)) Laci, Nate, Jason, and Brandon. There was not a closer knit group of friends to be found and there is no one that any of us fit better with! We have seen each other through everything! Bad dates, good dates, dates with each other, ping pong tourney's, crazy high school classes, wins losses, everything you can think of in a typical High Schoolers life. Laci always listens, no matter what she will be there to listen to you talk for hours and hours! Nate is always there to beat anything or anyone that hurts you, makes you mad, or maybe jsut bugs you! He's always got your back! Jason always has some kind of wisdom that whatever is wrong really isn't that bad, but if we just look at the positive side of the problem all will be ok. And Brandon always has a joke, he'll listen intently as if he really understands what your saying and then he'll jsut crack a joke and make a total joke of the whole thing! You can't help but just laugh! These guys/girl are the best friends that anyone could ask for! A lot of people especially here at school think that it is crazy that I still write my friends Brandon adn Jason on their missions and that I still talk to Laci and Nate so much, but we love it! We don't know what we would do without each other! The support and confidence that we provide each other is priceless and I don't know what I'd do without these guys! I love you all so much! Thanks for all you've done!!!






No comments: