
So my roommates and I have a new love...Latin Dancing! It is so fun! We have been doing it about a month now and we're gettin the hang of it! Obviously we'll never be able to shake our hips that good, but it is so much fun! We have met so many fun people there! It's a tradition now every Friday night at 9 we go Latin dancing! We are starting to become Country/Swing dancing addicts too on Wednesday nights...Betsy, Kimberlea, and Sundaelee are all for the Country dancing! Amanda and I stick with the swing! It's so fun! I don't have any pics of us actually dancing at the latin dances...I'll have to get some of those! So far I just have a couple of us either right before the dance or goofing off at the dance! Oh and as for the title of this blog...there is a very funny inside joke behind it... Have you ever heard that song by Shakira that is called "My hips don't lie" Well, I was dancing with this kid the first night we went and randomly he just looked down at his hips and in a thick Mexican accent he said "My heeps are lieing!" it was so funny we haven't been able to stop laughing about it since!
1 comment:
I love this picture! I can not wait to go latin dancin! Heck yes!
Post a Comment