Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow..Snow...Snow...and Closed Roads!


OK...so Rexburg is officially like it's own little island now...haha! We have gotten so much snow, and the wind has blown so hard, and created so many bad snow drifts that all roads leading to Rexburg and out of Rexburg are closed....I-15 is closed, everything! They are finally going to open some of them today I think, but they have been closed the last couple days...It's kind of depressing! I can't go home until they open the roads! The snow needs to stop!

1 comment:

Em said...

Haha...that sucks. We are definitely sick of snow here also. In church yesterday, this lady said in her prayer..."we are grateful for the snow, and please let us get plenty more of it."

I thought I was going to die. Everyone in the congragation kind of jumped. It was so funny. So no, I'm not praying for more snow any time soon.