
Tonight for Valentines my room mates and I made a "pink dinner". We had pink pancakes, pink scrambled eggs, and pink hashbrowns! Then I made a Turtle Cheesecake with chocolate and carmel sauce, and some chocolate chip cookie bars! We had our kitchen all decorated with cute plates, napkins, roses (actually given to us, we

didn't buy them for ourselves...haha), and candles! And 56 ballons! haha! It was so fun! After dinner we sang and danced to love songs. It was a very good Valentines night, without any boys! Maybe we'll have boys next year....until then we're havin fun being single!

2 comments:
Kara,
It sounds like you had a fun Valentine's Day. Cute pictures. Also, you are going to have to be the lead in arranging a date with Angela and Shane. None of us know her. Only you. And I thinks he wants to go out with her. How could you work this out? Did you go to her homecoming?
Fun fun fun...makes me miss my college days. Well...somewhat. :)
Post a Comment