Sunday, February 17, 2008

Step Up 2






VS.



So a couple of friends and I went to Step Up 2 tonight. I gotta say I was disappointed. It really wasn't that good...The first one is one of my favorite movies and this one doesn't even make the list. There are a number of reasons why I didn't like it

1. Too much drama not enough dance....There was hardly any dancing in it! It was all drama, then FINALLY at the end the dance!

2. Not my style of dance...I'm not really into the whole break dance thing, and that is ALL it is.

3. Kind of dirty...the first one was a pretty clean movie, this one...not so much. It's small things, but you notice.

4. The first Step Up made me want to get up and dance, this one didn't. The only scene that did was the scene where they salsa danced just because I'm really into Latin Dancing right now, so I liked the Salsa! But other than that, I never really felt like jumping up and dancing!

So for anyone out there thinking about going to see this movie, it's not all bad I guess, go see it. See for yourself if you like it. My room mate liked me, I didn't so much though! I'll stick to number one!

No comments: