Anyone who knows me knows I HATE cutting my hair...I love to get my hair done, but I have a phobia of cutting it! It's like I don't think it is going to grow back or something! It's scares me! But right now I am contemplating cutting it! Not a lot, but a few inches! Here are a couple pictures of what it looks like right now....


And these are the pictures I am going to show my hair dresser...they are of me so it should look pretty close! :)



So please leave a comment and tell me if you think I should cut my hair...or not cut my hair! I would love to hear your opinion!
1 comment:
Hhmmmmm...this is the question of all questions. I'm the exact same way. I have always had long hair, and hate cutting it. You should be daring and cut it a bit. But who am I to give that advice?
Post a Comment