Dear Emery, Em, Ems, Emmy, Emzy, Bug, M-M-E, Miss Em, an so many other
nicknames J
1 year ago today my
dreams came true. I became a mom, to the most precious little girl in the whole
world. While I never knew how much work it would be, I also never knew how
wonderful it would be either. You made me the luckiest mom in the whole world.
Right from the beginning, and every time we have gone anywhere since then, we
are always being told what a beautiful little girl you are, which you are. But
more than that you are so smart! You Dad and I are amazed every day the little things
you pick up and learn. For instance the other day you were ready for breakfast
and I was cleaning the kitchen. You came in, went to your high chair and
pointed at it and started wimpering a little to let me know you want in and
were ready to eat.
You are always keeping us laughing. Every day is some new
tricky day the little things you pick up and learn. For instance the other day
you were ready for breakfast and I was cleaning the kitchen. You came in, went
to your high chair and pointed at it and started wimpering a little to let me
know you want in and were ready to eat.
You are always keeping us laughing. Every day is some new
trick you have learned that makes us laugh so much! Whether it’s your little
bum and shoulder dance, or the way you’ll do anything to get people attention
no matter where we are! And once you do get it, you just eat it up! You are
very social and will go to anyone, as long as grandma and grandpa aren’t around
J because if they are,
you want them.
You still love to eat, and would do it all day long if you
could. But are getting pickier lately. Things that you used to love we can’t
even get you to touch anymore. But if it is any kind of fuit, you will always
eat it. Every morning for breakfast you eat either peaches or bananas. Then
every day after breakfast we go outside and pick an apple off our trees and you
eat it. You also love Craisins. I have to ration them out because if I just
give you a handful you put the entire handful in your mouth. Same with
raspberries. When we go up to Grandmas she always takes you outside to pick
raspberries with her. You eat them straight out of the bowel as fast as she can
pick them.
More than ever you are into everything! And so fast! You
just run from one thing to the nest to the next! You wear me out! By the end of
the day I am BEAT from chasing you all around! But I love it J I love that you are so
active. You love to dance. No matter what it is if there is any sort of beat or
tune you start to dance! Which for you is a nice little bum and shoulder wiggle
J We sure love to watch
it. It always makes us laugh.
Being you mom has been the greatest, most humbling
experience of my life. Every day, multiple times a day, I thank Heavenly Father
for sending you to us. We feel so blessed that we were chosen to be your mom
and dad. Every time I look at you I am filled with an overwhelming love for
you, like nothing else I have ever felt, a love only a mother can feel for her
child. And it’s amazing how it grows every day. You are my little best friend,
and sidekick. I am more than grateful for your hardworking dad that allows me
to stay home and spend each and every day with you. Your sweet smile melts my
heart and lights up the room. It’s contagious. You are the light of our life
baby girl! Oh how we love you!
Love,
Mom and Dad





















No comments:
Post a Comment