Thursday, October 25, 2012

I did it again.





I did it again. 
I lied. 
I so optimistically stated for the last 2 days that this storm is a "fluke". That tomorrow the snow will be gone. That I'm going to be able to get through my 4 photo shoots this week! 
Well I'm giving up. 
Maybe if I just go ahead and accept it and say it's winter the snow will go until December? 
Maybe. 
Emery isn't too sure about this white stuff. I tried to get her to play in it. She was terrified of it. 
We'll work on that today. So maybe some pictures of her later today but for now this is it. 
Jake left to work at 7 this morning. It's 8:40 and he just text me and says he finally got there. The canyon has been closed both in and out. The elementary schools are closed. 
And I think I'm going to end up with only 2 of my 4 shoots this week so we are now scrambling to reschedule. Oh well. 
I guess I'll just come out and say it. (While secretly hoping that it melts and we have the 60 degree weather planned for next week!)
Welcome Winter of 2012. 

No comments: