Thursday, October 25, 2012

Snow Day

Well with all of the snow I decided to take Emery out with me while I shoveled the sidewalks. We have been shopping around for snow boots and a suit, but no luck. So I just put nice warm clothes over her pajamas and since she refuses to wear boots, of ANY kind, double socks and her usual ballet flats. She wasn't happy. She was cold and not happy. So we went back inside to play. 


8 inches of snow by the time it stopped snowing this morning. We got a 4 hour break and then it started back up again. It's coming down still. 


After this morning I decided it was definitely time to make some decisions on snow gear. So we quickly got what we could and it turned out perfect. Emery at least let me put the boots on her this time, but she won't walk in them. She hates boots! hates...them But she wore them at least! 


She was much happier with nice, warm, snow clothes!





This is her "oooohhhhh" face. Whenever she sees something cool or that she likes she says "oooooohhhhhhhh"






It started snowing really hard and since she won't wear hats..or gloves...(this kid is so picky!) We came back in. I got her clothes off and shut the door and she couldn't see the snow anymore so she couldn't see it and she started asking where the snow went. So funny. 

No comments: