I decided it was finally time for Emery's 1st haircut. Truthfully it's probably been time for quite a while...haha. But I've been putting it off, I liked to see how long her hair was getting, and I was terrified to do it! But I couldn't put it off anymore. So I got up my courage and went for it, finally...
Before
Fruit Snacks and Jake's entertainment kept her still enough to get through it. It honestly went a lot smoother than I thought it would! I was shocked. But grateful!
Ta-da! It looks so much better. I know it's still a little bit baby-mulletish but I want it to still fit in pigtails, since that is what we do every day. So I left it like that intentionally. But truthfully it is really cute, it could even be left down if I wanted to. I am very pleased! I was surprised how easy it was to cut. I am terrified of cutting hair! I have never even tried to trim my own bangs before. I'm way too afraid of ruining it. But it was a lot easier than I thought. And I'm very glad!
Emery seems to like it too ;)
Then she jumped in the tub to wash up before bed.
Yay for her "new look"!







No comments:
Post a Comment