1 month...yeah that's how long it's been since my last blog post. Not for lack of posts that need to be done, or for wanting to for that matter. It's because of a lack a) time b) the technology to do so (MAJOR computer issues) But we are almost back in business. So prepare for some major blog posting in the upcoming weeks. Until then Instagram cell phone pictures are going to have to work. It's no secret I am NOT a fan of cell phone pictures, but sometimes it's not too bad when you just wanna capture that moment and a cell phone is all you've got. But most any picture taken with my cell phone is also taken with my camera ;) I'm lame I know. Anyway, here is a massive collage of picture overload.
happiness, valentine's cookies, lounging, waiting for snow to disappear, funny faces, smiles, decorating dad's Valentine's present, church, walks, outside, new diaper bag, lots and lots of new bows for the new little girl, eating cookies, girl scout cookies, enjoying apples, poor sick girl, white chocolate m&m amazingness
new skirts I made for the new little girl, sick girl, shayli prom, bike rides, naps on mom, ice cream cones, new shoes, laying the cart at Costco, yummy cookies, enjoying the sunshine, naps after the zoo, new pants for baby sister
playing dress up, cute handprints on my fridge, trying on dad's sunglasses, playing in mom and dad's bed, "fake" sleeping
stealing mom's water bottle, dancing outside, playing with the kitty, first night in new house, bath time, cookies, cheese curds, sunglasses, Easter egg hunt, dancing at the playground, Easter 2013, looking for Easter eggs at home, more baths, chalk drawing
Well there ya go. LOTS of pictures I know. That outta hold you all over until I can get some of my real posts done! Wish me luck...it's kind of overwhelming how much there is to do...!




No comments:
Post a Comment