My baby is almost 1! What in the world?! Where does time go? But this little sweetie is 11 months! I can hardly believe it. And then 3 short weeks after that our little boy will be here.
Life is so good right now. Oh man, it is so good.
Macie is the happiest, most laid back, easiest baby you will ever meet. She now says, ma-ma, da-da, and num num. And a bunch of other words that don't make sense, but Emery seems to understand. Who knows.
She mimics everything we do. Shaking her head no, clapping, peek a boo, dancing, she'll try just about anything.
She is super close to walking. She has taken one step a few times, but nothing more than that. She does walk around with her little toy walker all day long though. She doesn't crawl if that thing is anywhere around. She just walks around with that. I'm okay with her holding out as long as possible.
She loves to cuddle. I love it. Before every nap and before bed every night she just lays down on your chest and cuddles you until she falls asleep. It is the best. She also loves to cuddle anything soft, any blanket, pillow, stuffed animal, anything. She just cuddles right up on it and waits for you to say "Ahhhh". Just like Emery did.
She still just has the 4 teeth, 2 top and 2 bottom. I am hoping that any more that want to come in in the next 3 months, come in in the next month and half. I really don't want to have a teething baby that wants to be held all the time and a newborn that needs to be held...But there isn't much I can do to influence that so we'll just see how it goes.
She loves to eat. We haven't given her anything yet that she won't eat. She doesn't eat baby food, we haven't really done the pureed baby food with her. Just a couple times. We just give her what we eat basically, and she loves it. She can eat and eat and eat. I would say she probably out eats Emery a lot of the time. It's amazing.
She loves to play with her sister. They fight like crazy some times, but they are also the best of friends the rest of the time. They chase each other, tickle each other, laugh, and everything else. It's the sweetest. Until Macie pulls Emery's hair...and then Emery hits her and tells her to stop it...and then Macie starts screaming. We're working on that...and probably will be for a while, especially until Macie understands and has a clue what she is even doing.
I sure do wish you'd slow down and stop growing baby girl!! We love you!





No comments:
Post a Comment