Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! We've had a great day, and most importantly Jake says he's had a great day. What a wonderful opportunity we've had to celebrate the dad's in our lives. 
We started off the day with breakfast, Baked Blueberry French Toast. It is delicious! Then I gave him his present. Emery has been sleeping so late this weekend, so we didn't bother waiting for her. 
Jake has been begging for a grill for a while now. So I decided that Father's Day would be the perfect time. But I really wanted to surprise him. I bought the grill and stashed it at my parents, but I bought a grill cover as well for it. I wrapped that up and gave that to him. He was so confused. 
Haha, his face makes me laugh. He was so confused why I would give him a grill cover. I then told him the rest of his present was out in the car. 

He was pretty dang happy. He took it straight in the house and started setting it up.

Macie was a huge help....not...

After a little while Emery woke up and gave him her present that she made! Hence the bed head. She is also in a always wear dad's shirt bed phase. It cracks me up because I went through the same thing as a kid ;) 

Ta-da! He is pretty excited about it!

Then off we headed to church! After some cute pictures of these guys. Oh I love them. At about 5:00 we headed up to my parents for dinner, games, hanging out, and homemade ice cream. It was a great day!

Happy Father's Day love! We feel so blessed to have you in our lives! You are the best daddy anyone could ask for. You work so hard for us and never once would we hear you complain about the 50 or 60 hour work weeks that you put in for us. All while still finding time to wrestle, play, and love on these adorable little girls! I couldn't ask for a better partner on this of parenthood. Thank you for all you do! Hope you had a wonderful day!

No comments: