


So I sent a copy of the post below to my two friends on missions, Jason throughly enjoyed it and thanked me, Brandon enjoyed it and thanked me, but said that he thought he deserved more than just the one sentence that I wrote...so this is for Brandon....
Brandon truly is my best friend. He is such an awesome guy! During my first semester of college when I literally had no one, he was there! I loved his phone calls everyday when we would talk for hours and hours about nothing! (quite a feat considering our first prob 5 conversations were about 10 seconds...) His love and support got me through some of the hardest times of my life. No one can really understand me like he can. I know this might seem wierd to some people, that I should be writing this about a girl, but girls and I have never really "clicked" as well....Brandon is the best friend I've got and I love him to death! I have faithfully written him every single week for the last 15 months, and am excited for the next 9. He is such a good guy. He always has a joke, some way to tease you, but when it is time to be serious, he is. He is full of wisdom and good advice, and a good laugh. Some of my favorite memories with Brandon are #1-Ping Pong, he and I are about on the same playing field as far as ping pong goes, so it was always fun to take a break from getting slaughtered by Jason and play each other. #2-Going to movies, I swear every single weekend we were at at least one movie at the theater. #3-Playing cards, this kid is a MEAN speed player. #4-Adult Roles...enough said #5-Prom for sure, this is where our friendship started #6-Barbeques at my house, some of the funnest times of my life were around that campfire! #7- Him coming to visit in Rexburg, what a good friend! There are so many more! Thanks so much Brandon for being such a good friend to me! Keep up your hard work! We'll see in a few months! Love ya!
3 comments:
Hey Kara! This kid sounds like a keeper! You need to be hanging around in 9 months for this guy. You know what happens? You marry your best friend, if they happen to be a guy. I married my best friend, and he still is.
Kara--I loved loved loved that post. He sounds like such a neat guy. I was friends with his older brother Brian, and they are such a classy family. I can TOTALLY relate to you. I have always gotten along better with guys than most girls. And in highschool I had a best guy friend. I'm happy you have him.
I know he is such a good guy! I'm super excited for him to come home!
Post a Comment