Thursday, May 24, 2012

Balloons





Emery stole Grandma's balloons from when Uncle Colton came home. 
And has had non stop fun ever since. 
Too bad they are starting to wilt a litte...I don't think she minds too much though!

Meanwhile...we are super excited to take Emery on her first camping trip this weekend! (yes I am ashamed that she is 7 months old and barely going on her first camping trip...but in our defense she was born during the deer hunt..)

And one more funny story about Emery. Since this is our journal/scrapbook/family history everything I need to record them on here. So last night Jake was smelling this new deodorant that I bought him. Then he held up to me to smell. Emery kept trying to grab it and so we held it up to her nose to "smell". Well she scrunched up her nose as if to "smell" the deodorant. It was so funny. 
This girl always keep us laughing!

No comments: