Two seconds.
That is all it takes to go from nice clean pajamas (the last one might I add).
To an oatmeal covered mess.
I made her a cowl of oatmeal. Gave her a bite.
Turned to pick up my phone turned back and found this.
So to the tub we go.
I think she does it intentionally just to get in the tub :)
I think she does it intentionally just to get in the tub :)
We made the decision to go with a bottle instead of oatmeal today.
Now she has just taken to smooshing goldfish crackers into the carpet every time I turn around.
This girl is a mess maker.




2 comments:
Baby messes are so fun. Alex always tries to spill the bowl of food.
Bahahaha! I love her face in the first picture! "Uh oh! Mom wasn't supposed to turn around so fast..." Such a cutie pie.
Post a Comment