Monday, November 18, 2013

Macie First Food



Little Macie got her first "big kid" food. A term I use loosely as it was pureed Oatmeal...But you get the idea. I have been reluctant to give her cereal. I let Emery have it at 4 months exactly, but I am trying a different feeding pattern with Macie. And if it works it'll be for all our kids! But as we were eating dinner Saturday she was eyeing our food like you've never seen. I felt bad, so I let her suck on a lettuce leaf. But that wasn't sufficient she decided, so I let her have a little cereal. She was a big fan. She did great moving it to the back of her mouth and swallowing. 



 



Emery was playing with toys next to us...and she gets a little jealous when there is lots of picture taking of Macie and has to get in on the action. I do want you to check out that hair though! Wowzers. That is what happens when mom is gone working all day and dad is in charge of hair ;) haha

No comments: