Yesterday I hosted a little Halloween party for Emery and her friends. As I tend to go a little overboard with parties most of the time, I really tried my hardest to keep this as low key as possible. I did a pretty good job at it. Although it took a little bit of motivation from Jake ;) haha. The one and only food I made for lunch was these Mummy Hot Dogs. I had about a million other foods I wanted to make, but I had to keep in mind that 2 and 3 year old's don't eat much! Larissa also brought some super yummy pineapple! That I wish I would have taken a picture of, because the way she cut it was super awesome. I also made some sugar cookies for them to decorate, so between the two, they were happy campers!
I am still kicking myself thought that I didn't get a big group picture :( I'm so sad about that. But oh well.
Moms helping frost cookies. That cute girl on the left is my new next door neighbor. And I am loving having her here!
Macie was a good sport hanging out with her big sister and her friends. There were also 2 other babies her age there, and 2 other babies on the way!
Emery did more frosting eating that actual cookie frosting.
After lunch, and frosting cookies, we colored some Halloween pictures. Then the kids just ran around and played while we visited. It was such a fun afternoon with some of my favorite people! What I should have gotten is a picture of us moms! Me, Emily, Kaley, and Kacey were all friends in high school. Between the 4 of us we now have 9 kids with one on the way! I can't believe how time flies! Thanks for coming over every one! We love you all.











No comments:
Post a Comment