On our way home from Jake hunting in Manti again this weekend, we stopped by my Grandma Vi's to let her love on Macie a little bit. She was so sweet to give Macie a new dress and she also gave Emery one of her stuffed puppies! Emery was so happy. It's in her bed with her right now ;)
Since my Grandpa died we haven't made it down to visit as often as I liked. Truthfully it was before he even died, he was "gone" for so long before he actually left that it was really hard to see him like that. We've been to the house a few times since he passed, and each time it is never easier. I miss him so much. Just being there makes me tear up. Let alone when I look around and am reminded of all of the memories that were made there. So while we were there I wanted to take a few pictures of the property and around the house, so I will always have those memories with me.






No comments:
Post a Comment