Sunday, August 16, 2009

{Church with Señor Robinzon}

Oh my...today was AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for all of your prayers! Here is what happened this morning...I got up and got ready for church just praying and praying that Robinzon would make it there! I left and went to find the bus and I was sitting there and the bus I was supposed to go on came, but I didn´t realize until it had left...I was so mad! On Sunday´s you have to wait FOREVER for buses. So I waited like another 20 min and the bus finally came but I knew I was going to be late for church now. So now my prayers have become, first please help Robinzon find the church and then please don´t let him leave when I am not there and late! So I get off the first bus and I have to walk a little bit to the next place to get on another bus, I have a choice of three buses to get on and I just pick a random one. I get on and am SOOO worried I wasn´t going the right way, this bus was going a different way to the church than I had gone before so I was stressing I was going to the wrong place! Then at one of the bus stops I look out and there was Robinzon!! YAY!! He got on and saw me and came and sat by me and was soo excited! Turns out, he knew what bus to get on, but didn´t know how to get to the church from there! SAHHWWEET!! SO we got off at the right place and I showed him how to get to the church and we walk in (about 15 min late... :( ) But we get there and the Sister Missionaries that have been teaching him are there! YAY!! I was so happy to see them, because I knew it being his first time at church he would have a lot of questions and stuff, but my spanish isn´t good enough yet to explain them to him! So we sat down and they came over and sat by us, and explained everything to him it was great! It was so fun to see everyone from last week too! Last week I gave some of the kids little spanish CTR rings and they all came up and showed them to me that they still had them on. After sacrament we went into a little classroom, there was another family there that was investigating the church and them and robinzon and me and the sisters and then 2 guys that just barely got home from their missions went in a little room and they taught a Sunday School lesson just for them, then after I went to Relief Society and he went to Priesthood! The recently returned RM was sooo nice to him, I was so happy! He gave the Priesthood manual, the Joseph Smith one, and wrote his testimony on the inside, Robinzon was so excited to show it to me! haha! It totally made his day! After church we met back up with the sisters and they set another date to meet with Robinson on Tuesday I think it was! YAY!! I am SO happy I can´t even tell you! There is nothing that desribes it! Oh and remember that 5x7 picture of Christ I told you I brought, it is beautiful, it is in a frame and everything, really pretty. Well I decided to give it to Robinzon! HE LOVED IT. He started crying when I gave it to him he was so happy, he said he is going to put it right above his bed and that he will never forget me :) He got my e-mail address and is going to keep in touch! One of the sister missionaries also got my e-mail address because she wants to write and keep in touch! She was so sweet! (and spoke english:)) But yeah it was a wonderful day! After church we had a big dinner with a bunch of their family, and then I have just been packing and getting things in order to go :( So sad...I have so much I want to do here still, but I will return someday for sure. I miss everyone at home and am really excited to see everyone! Thanks for all of you prayers they have helped immensly!

No comments: