Things I am excited for in the US: (in no particular order)
-Napkins!
-Toilet Paper
-Soap
-Personal Space
-American Keyboards
-Warm/Hot shower
-Feeling safe again
-Being able to go on walks at night
-A soft bed
-A pillow!
-My family
-My friends
-ENGLISH!
-Having a car...
-No more mystery meat....
-Not hearing car alarms going off every 5 min whether it be night time or in church...haha
-Chocolate!!
-High Speed Internet
Things I am going to miss about Ecuador:
-It is gorgeous.
-My Ecuador family
-The wondreful Ecuadorian people
-The boys at Casa de Niñez
-Cold showers, to remind me to be grateful I get a hot shower whenever I want at home
-Always being on guard and cautious, to remind me that I like in a country where I can walk down the side walk safely, they don´t have that here.
-My rock solid bed, to remind me that not everyone gets to crawl into a nice warm bed every night
-Speaking spanish!
-Being able to change peoples lives everyday when I go to work
-Having daily missionary opportunities
-Robinzon
-The Volcanos, waterfalls, beaches, mountains, and other things to go and explore!
-Ecuadorian fruit-yummmm!
-Ecuadorian juice!
-Pan
-Manjar de Leche-but don´t worry I bought a little to bring back with me:)
-This list could keep going forever...But I know it´s time for me to come home. I will just look forward to when I get to some back and it will make everything that much better! (and I´ll be a little more prepared!) I love the Ecuadorian people, I love their culture, and I will miss it so much! But I can´t wait to see everyone!!
1 comment:
Kara!! It sounds like you had so much fun! We are excited to see you come home safe and sound, but you probably learned so much in Ecuador. you will have lots of stories to tell
Post a Comment