Friday, August 7, 2009
¡Quito en la mañana!
Hola! Today was good! We went to la casa de niñez and had spanish and english lessons, and then played futbol all day long after lunch...haha no wonder they are so good! It is amazing! Today was my last day with those boys and I´m gonna miss then :( And unfortunately I have no pictures of them either :( we weren´t allowed to take pictures...I have a couple of them playing futbol but other than that we weren´t allowed to take any pictures...so sad!! But oh well I guess. I have another person coming to church with me!! The daughter of the family that I am living with said she is going to come with me on Sunday so that is super exciting! And Robinson is coming next Sunday! But I will probably go and visit him Sunday at la casa de niñez. We are going into Quito all day tomorrow! yay! I´m excited to see everything and take pictures and yeah! It is going to be awesome. Me and Marcella are going. Sam is going to meet up with us there because he is goin to the fruit market in the morning with his family. But yeah it will be awesome! Hope all is well!!! love you so very much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment