Friday, August 14, 2009

{Wanted: many prayers!!}

Hey! Today was great! I went to Casa de niñez this morning. It was SOOO good to see those boys I miss them! AND Robinson was working!! YAY!! Hey was so excited to see me haha! He came running up and gave me a big hug! He was so excited! He had big news to tell me..guess what....he met with the missionaries at 5 tonight! For the 2nd time!! He is SOOO getting baptized I can feel it! He is coming to church with me for sure on Sunday though...but I just keep stresssing that he isn´t going to be able to find the church, or something! I am so worried about it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for him to make it safely and he´ll find it ok. That is probably a dumb request but I told him how to get here in spanish..since that is all he speaks...so there is a good chance he´ll be on the other side of town! Please pray for him! He is the man! He is so nervous to go to church though! He doesn´t have a suit so he was worried about that, but I told him just to wear nice clothes, nobody cares (last week in church there were kids in pajamas...haven´t seen that one before..) But I am seriously so excited for him. I cannot even explain it to you!! It´s awesome, I am so happy for him! I ate food from a street vendor today...i know i know...shouln´t have, but it looked AMAZING I could not resist it! And it´s like a dollar...so cheap. But I haven´t gotten sick yet so that is good...haha! Tomorrow is going to be so much fun, I love the weekends, get Saturday off and Sunday is church yay! But tomorrow I am going to Cotopaxi, it is the highest active volcano in the world (let´s hope it doesn´t erupt while I am there :)) just kidding....But I am going up there and we go to the volcano and the museum and everything, then we go on a hike, and then we Mountain Bike down the volcano! I am seriously so excited! But yeah tomorrow will be amazing! Don´t forget...I would VERY much appreciate prayers for Robinson!

No comments: